Monday, October 31, 2011

No Halloween Spirit

Today has been by far the coldest day this year (seriously what's up with the weather?!) I had an early appointment with my dentist for pre-crowing of my tooth. I am not one of those people who hate the dentist office and I guess that is not a good thing. Since I figure if you complain a lot dentist tend to take a better care of you! My appointment went well. Then a long commute to school as usual. By the time I got to my office I was starving and so made myself a cup of coffee and had one of my Liberte greek yogurt. I love these. So creamy and delicious. Both hubby and I are in love with them so every trip to Costco includes two boxes of these bad boys:)

There is no Halloween spirit on campus whatsoever. Not even one single person with orange shirt or something. One of my office mate came in with kind of costume and interestingly she was complaining about the same thing. I guess that's what midterm does to you. Need to get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment