Friday, September 14, 2012

Crossfit!

I survived my 3rd CF class:) Have no idea how it all happened?! Started crossfit with Hubby on Monday (September 10, 2012) and I am already in love, committed, devoted, hooked. That's a first for me, it was love in first sight for sure. I am planning to do 3x a week, which is recommended by my coach and the other 2 days I will practice my same o'l exercise at my gym which has worked perfectly for me.This week is/was however was the first week from vacation and the problem with the car made me so tired so I decided not to the gym and stick to the box only.

The WOD (workout of the day) was a killer today. After not a very intensive warm-up (when we got to the box, people were already in the middle of their warm up process) we started the exercise. O MY. I hated it so much but I loved it so much. I cann't wait for monday to kill myself again:)



No comments:

Post a Comment