Monday, September 24, 2012

Double unders

Another great day at the box. Today we had a different coach than our usual one, still lots of fun. The WOD wasn't a tough as I thought it might have been. I still have a sore back from all the dead lifts I did on Wednesday. The WOD included:
10 Burpees
15 Back squads
30 Double unders
and the skill was front squad. My arms are my weakest part right now and I am really sruggling with pull ups. That being said, I can see myself doing them at some point but monster double unders!!! Don't think they will happen anytime in near future:(
My legs are doing fine so far and i hope I don't get as sore as I got last time.

Breakfast:
I had my new favourate 3 ingrediant pancake:
1 small (~4oz) sweet potato
0.5 cup egg whites
1 scoop protein powder

So good with my coffee. There are contradictory information on benefit or harm of coffee. I am a tea drinker for most of the day and I really enjoy my cup of coffee (which got part of my life when I came to Canada) in the morning. So for now I am going to stick to it.

BK's (hubby) mom left last week and we took M to the airport to keep us company while there. It's not she the cutest in here little bag??!!! She behaved really well and made me really proud :)


The other day at the Costco I was surprised/ happy to see this product. The re giving out samples and it seemed that it was a huge hit! I did not sample it (I am trying to avoid bread as much as I can) but BK liked it but mentioned that it is not even close to Iranian/Persian bread!



No comments:

Post a Comment