Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's day Brunch!

I am not a mother yet! but my mother in law is visiting us and I made it my mission to take her to my favorite brunch spot. Kerr Cafe <3. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. I have been there only for brunch but it has never disappointed me. The wait time is reasonable and the food is amazing. Miss M was with us so we sat in the patio/side walk. It was a bit on the chilly side but well worth it. The best thing about this cafe is their long black (aka big black according to B) and cappuccino.

While sipping on our caffeine drinks, we decided on our food. I went for everything bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Simple but delicious.




B and his mom ordered Warm Lamb Salad with pumpkin. They liked their salads but I do not think I would ever have that as my brunch! Miss M is not feeling well and we have an appointment later this afternoon to take her to the vet. Fingers crossed, things go back to normal soon and my baby fur feel like herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment