Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dinner for one

Dinner last night turned out to be for one (instead of two) as Hubby went out with his colleagues last night.  I had relaxing night with M. Dinner was very satisfying. Teriyaki salmon with millet, yam!


Along with some salad and Renees honey dijon dressing vinaigrette. I love this dressing. It has just enough sweetness to it to do the job for me and it does not have that after taste that most honey dijon dressings have. Hubby is also a big fan of its balsamic vinaigrette dressing but I rather have olive oil and balsamic vinegar.


Went for spinning class at 5:30 pm and sweat like crazy. However, by the end of the class was too tired to do any weight training. So it will happen either today or tomorrow. We have not planned anything yet for tonight or tomorrow but we should as the good warm days/nights will be gone soon. I purchased the iMucsle app the other day. Once started syncing it realized that my iphone is not compatible with this app. Huge bummer. I really liked the app as one of my friend is using it. It demonstrated all the workouts really well and you can create a  workout and save your weights too. I guess I have to figure another way for my workouts until I get the iPhone 5. Can't wait, telling ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment