Thursday, September 8, 2011

Planning

What a great day! I know many people complain about the rainy weather but believe it or not I really like it. It is so relaxing to wake up in a cloudy weather. That being said, I am lucky enough to live in a city that does not rain on a regular basis. Otherwise I would have have the same feeling as everyone else. We had a visit to the marina close to our place the other day. It was so sad to see the boasts are taken out of the water (don't know the correct terminology, it should have one).

M (my dog) had a great time however. The weather was amazing.

It is that time of the year for me to start planning. Planning the meals, school work, research, etc. Over the course of the time I came to really like to plan in advance. It gives me a feel of security and control. Multitasking is now envelops with everyday jobs for everyone and almost everyone has so many things on their todolist eveyday/week. And for me, if I see it written done I try my best to GET IT DONE. So on my list for today:
1. Calling CAA to renew my membership (it is a must for me as I have no idea what is going on in a car neither does hubby and I rather be safe than sorry specially with the amount driving that I will be doing this winter.
2. Calling CRA to take care of some tax related issues.
3. Taking my courses for fall semester and organized my schedule accordingly. So far it is the most important task on my agenda. I need to know which courses I will taking and their class schedules. Pretty much everything else will be schedule around them.
4. Calling my previous grad school regarding my transcript, it has not got to my recent school yet!

I have binders, papers and many other things necessary for school, however, I did some cute back to school shoppings at one of my favourite bookstores (Brock University). It has such neat items that I have not seen in other stationary stores. 

Anyway back to planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment