Friday, September 9, 2011

Lazyyyy!

The first day of school is on Monday and I took advantage of my last day at home. This morning, when Hubby was getting ready for work, I was feeling a bit of guilt but when my M came for a cuddle, we forgot about him altogether. Then we went for a quit walk at the marina. Weather was amazing and M did lots of running and we came home to this:

Tired M is a good M.

When walking at the marina, around the beach area, a woman approached us by saying I need you pup!
I find it funny and at the same time I thought I did not understand what she said. As we started talking I realized that she has recently put her 100-lb boy lab to sleep and she was still grieving over it. I totally felt her pain. Dogs are not just pet, they are truly family. It is really hard when they are not feeling well let alone putting them in sleep. I try not think about that day.

On other note, I am trying to corrupting our neighbour into writing a blog. I believe is a perfect candidate for writing a blog. She is a very outgoing, charming single (now) lady in her 40s. She alway has too much to say and share and she just know so many things and lots of people. I think she is the kind of person I would be reading her blog (about her life) and she has the dedication for maintain the regularity of the posts.

On my agenda today:

  1. Going to the gym for the cycling class and possibly some weight training
  2. Make a delusions dinner for two, however Hubby might have his dinner with his colleagues tonight
  3. Plan something exciting for the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment