Monday, September 5, 2011

Labour Day!

Happy Labour day! I have developed a love/hate relationship with labour day weekend. As much as I love an extra day off in addition to weekend, the fact that Hubby and/or I have to go back to intense schedule of working hard set it all off. In addition, it is kind of end of the warm season for me which is really sad, isn't it?
We have just came back from a vacation in paradise Mexico. We had a blast. It is funny how your taste changes over the time. I always got really disgusted by Mexico vacation stereotype during my early 20s and never would have thought someday I would actually not only enjoy it but also looking forward to go back.
I cannot believe that there is only seven more days to beginning of the classes. I am actually excited that after 4 years of working in industry and going back, yayyyyy. I am going to back to school shopping tomorrow and I am really excited about that too. I really feel that it was about time for me to go back to school. We are planning to take some courses in Spanish as well to have a easier time when we are traveling in Spanish speaking countries.
My goals for this academic year is as follow:
1. Study hard and make sure that I am ahead of my lectures. It gives me so much confidence and motivations.
2. GO to gym at least three times a week. In particular what I am particularly looking forward to is a spinning class that is on Friday nights. It is a killer but at the same time it is one of the best classes I have ever had. It makes you work so hard.
3. Weight Training is one of the addition to my workout schedule that will be taken very seriously. As a matter of fact, I have a copy of "New Rules Of Lifting For Women" with me right now. I am going to make a plan and stick to it and will report my progress here every month. I am still shy for a before pictures to be posted here YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment